Friday, June 20, 2008

Time.

Well, lately, I have had quite a bit of time on my hands. Apparently not enough time to keep my blog frequently running. but oh well. I finished school up without a problem and entered the beginning of summer with practically nothing to do. I have been riding my mountain bike a lot, and commuting to work on the cross bike. I am only working a couple days a week(there can only be so much christmas in the midst of June) so things are alright. Soon enough I should be working a little more to help build some funds for the never ending expenses of the cycling world. In a couple of weeks, Evan, the fam and I are headed up to a private cabin in grand lake to stay for a week and relax. We have a HUGE party raft, and all the time in the world to just float around and kick it. We are also staying there for the 4th of July, so there should be an impressive fireworks show to watch somewhere. Also, Evan and I decided to pre-register as a relay team for the Firecracker 50, also on the 4th of July. I am excited to race my mountain bike for the first time, I am having a blast recreationally, and can only imagine the race perspective. Aside from the race, I have a nice whole vacation to look forward to. In other bogus news, school starts for me on August 12th. Bull s***. This year we got released on the same date as always, and we usually return to school on August 22nd. Oh but not this year. 2 weeks of summer just POOF! gone with the wind. Oh well, I won't dwell on that right now. Atleast I will be the lower level of the upperclassmen. Class of 2010 baby!

Well life goes on.....

Eric

and oh PS. Evan has ebay things up. check it out.
www.evansandstrom.blogspot.com

No comments: