Wednesday, March 26, 2008

mmmm Spring Break....

Well, it has been quite a while since my last post, but not much has changed. I have pretty much just been going to school, and riding every once in a while. I was able to tag a long with Evan to the City Park criterium in Denver a couple weeks ago. It was nice, the weather was perfect and I got to see some faces I hadn't seen since cyclocross season. Also, last weekend, Evan and I rode up to Greeley to help out Dana "El Presidente" Curlee put on the UNC criterium at Promontory Point in Greeley. The race went off without a hitch but there was a huge fiasco involving an overweight rent-a-cop and a parking situation.......
In other news, I placed the order for my brand new 29er which should be here within a couple of days. Evan and I will have to go back to Greeley, build/pick it up, and also pick our new fixed gear frame from Steve at the Roubaix in Greeley.
Spring Break arrived at a perfect time this year. I was getting a little fed up with school at the moment and needed a break. Evan, my Dad, and I decided to saddle up and head west to Fruita,CO. In Fruita, there are some of the gnarliest mountain bike trails in the state and my brother and I had a blast. My dad couldn't ride because, earlier in the week, he crashed his bike and jammed the snot out of three of his fingers on his left hand. His whole hand is nice and swollen and ripe. So, for the trip, I got to use my Dad's awesome mountain bike. He has a custom Yeti ASR with full V-Brake XTR, and believe it or not, it fits me like a charm with only a minor adjustment of the seatpost. I will have some pictures up of me and Evan's adventure, along with my new mountain bike coming up soon on the blog, so stay tuned.

Well, Life goes on....

Eric

No comments: